> Latest News, Blogs and Events (tap to expand)
Society of Professional Journalists
Improving and protecting journalism since 1909
SPJ Foundation >
Planned Giving: Leave a Legacy >
SPJ Foundation (formerly SDX Foundation)
Planned Giving: Leave a Legacy
Thank you for your interest in planned giving and the SPJ Foundation. We are honored that you value our organization's missions and are interested in ensuring our excellence for future generations through your planned gift.
Your Planned Gift
Please list me in the 1909 Society as follows:
Feel free to publish my/our name(s) among your lists of 1909 Society members as motivation for others to leave a future gift to benefit the Society of Professional Journalists Foundation.
Do not publish my/our name(s) on the 1909 Society list. I/we prefer to be listed as "Anonymous."
Contributions to the Society of Professional Journalists Foundation (formerly Sigma Delta Chi Foundation), classified as a public charity, are deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes to the extent allowable by law. Please consult with your tax or legal advisor.
Join SPJ •
– SPJ demands answers on CNN crew’s on-air arrest
– SPJ mourns death of Bill Small, its 58th national president
– Applications being accepted for Journalists’ Emergency Fund grants
Events and Deadlines
– 5/21/20: ElectionSOS
– 6/02/20: COVID-19's Effects on Freelancing - its Future
– 6/03/20: Solutions Journalism 101 Webinar
– 6/03/20: Photojournalism in the COVID-19 Era
– 6/04/20: Why creating an inclusive newsroom in the time of COVID-19 is urgent
Tweets by @spj_tweets
Copyright © 1996-2020 Society of Professional Journalists. All rights reserved.