SPJ Foundation >
Planned Giving: Leave a Legacy >
SPJ Foundation (formerly SDX Foundation)
Planned Giving: Leave a Legacy
Thank you for your interest in planned giving and the SPJ Foundation. We are honored that you value our organization's missions and are interested in ensuring our excellence for future generations through your planned gift.
Your Planned Gift
Please list me in the 1909 Society as follows:
Feel free to publish my/our name(s) among your lists of 1909 Society members as motivation for others to leave a future gift to benefit the Society of Professional Journalists Foundation.
Do not publish my/our name(s) on the 1909 Society list. I/we prefer to be listed as "Anonymous."
Contributions to the Society of Professional Journalists Foundation (formerly Sigma Delta Chi Foundation), classified as a public charity, are deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes to the extent allowable by law. Please consult with your tax or legal advisor.
Join SPJ •
– SPJ concerned about lawsuit targeting free speech
– SPJ condemns Fox Sports' host for fabricating quotes
– SPJ celebrates International Day To End Impunity For Crimes Against Journalists
Events and Deadlines
– 12/08/23: National Press Club Journalism Institute: Taking Charge as a Freelancer
– 12/13/23: The Lowdown on Taxes for Freelance Journalists
– 12/18/23: SPJ Sports Zoom: Jared Sandler, Texas Rangers radio play-by-play & host
– 1/13/24: SPJ Board Meeting
– 2/15/24: Higher Ed Media Fellowship