Become a Collegiate
Becoming a Collegiate Institutional Member in SPJ is one of the easiest ways your school can demonstrate to students (and parents) its commitment to producing the best journalists possible. Furthermore, it will help expose your students to the nations largest and most broad-based membership organization for journalists augmenting their experience and journalism education.
For just $400 a year, your school can join SPJ as a Collegiate Institutional Member and receive the following benefits:
– Your name on SPJ.orgs Collegiate Institutional Membership page that links to your schools Web site (see below).
– A subscription to Quill Magazine.
– A $5 discount on individual memberships for students and professionals from your school. This benefit will help you in building a chapter on your campus.
– A complimentary entry in SPJs Mark of Excellence Contest, which honors the best in student journalism from across the country.
– A framed copy of SPJs Code of Ethics and several pocket-sized copies of the Code to distribute as you see fit.
– A complimentary convention registration to SPJs National Convention (a savings of nearly $200).
Download an application today, and show your commitment to journalism and your students.
For more information about becoming a Collegiate Institutional Member, please call SPJs membership team at (317) 927-8000, ext. 213.