SPJ Board of Directors Meeting: Tonight, 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT
Visit SPJ's board meeting page to download meeting materials (when available), get livestream and call-in information (when applicable) and access related resources.
About SPJ >
Nominations Committee Roster
SPJs Nominations Committee is primarily responsible for identifying, vetting and recommending candidates for election to the Board of Directors.
Join SPJ •
– E.W. Scripps School of Journalism named Historic Site in Journalism
– ProPublica, The Texas Tribune, The Marshall Project, Military Times, City Bureau, The Maine Monitor honored with SPJ Sunshine Award
– Austin American-Statesman, Chicago Tribune, ProPublica and The Washington Post earn SPJ Ethics in Journalism Awards
Events and Deadlines
– 9/23/23: Shop SPJ Sale
– 9/28/23: SPJ23 Annual Convention
– 9/28/23: SPJ23 Keynote featuring Gio Benitez
– 9/29/23: Covering a U.S. Government Shutdown: Story ideas for national and local reporters
– 9/29/23: SPJ23 Keynote featuring Laura Guerrero