Quill: Stories About Journalism Ethics
– Hicks: DeSantis square off with “60 Minutes” feeds media distrust
– Ethics: Should journalists show the faces of protesters?
– Ethics: Answering questions about COVID-19 coverage
– The SPJ Code of Ethics at 110
– Quill question: When does sponsored content require disclosure?
From Quill and around the web.
– Karen Peterson: A new day, a new set of journalism ethics [The News Tribune]
– Podcast: SPJ's Code of Ethics Adapts to the Digital Age [Press.org]
– Steve Buttry: SPJs ethics code update proposal: just a few tweaks
– A New Code: SPJ Struggles to Define Rules of Online Journalism [ajr.org]
– Considering Ethics for Anyone Who Commits Acts of Journalism [PBS]
– Citizen Code [Quill]