Specializes in: Profiles, Medicine/Health/Wellness, Science
Selected list of credits includes:
• Weekly byline in The Philadelphia Inquirer for more than 25 years.
• Feature and op-ed articles in daily and community newspapers and magazines, including The Philadelphia Inquirer and The New York Times.
• Educational and marketing materials, change management and other internal communications for major pharmaceutical companies.
• Medicine/health related profiles and articles in newsletters/magazines of teaching hospitals, and The American College of Physicians.
• Ghost-writer/editor for fiction and non-fiction books.
• Two novels, published internationally.
• Professional member of SPJ and The Authors Guild.
• Aptitude for translating a client's message to meet the reader's level of interest and understanding.
Despite years of writing on a wide variety of topics, I consider myself a work-in-progress, as I ‘m always open to exploring, learning and writing about new subjects.
(My writing has garnered a couple of awards over the years… and… I’m a really good cook!)
Last updated: 10/4/2017 ()