Specializes in: Profiles, Business, Health/Wellness, Lifestyle
With a solid foundation in newspaper and magazine writing, Patricia Bathurst also has extensive organizational, corporate & government experience. These include stints in major healthcare organizations, hospitality management, PR agencies, economic and urban development, child welfare and juvenile justice.
“I’ve been on both sides of the (media) desk,” she says, “which gives me great insight in working with varying expectations and needs from editors and public relations pros alike.”
From karaoke bars to sushi bars, small business to small business owners, architecture to interior design and about everything in between, she’s secured a reputation for outstanding sourcing and research. Some of these topics include:
• Small businesses and entrepreneurialism
• Specialty food businesses and production
• Commercial & residential architecture; interior design
• Economic development; urban renewal
• Health care management & research- traditional & alternative
Even better? Great at sidebars and that extra bit of info that adds richer dimension to stories.
Last updated: 10/18/2016 ()