Convention Scholarships and Fellowships
Attend SPJ 2021 on us! Apply today.
– Dori Maynard Diversity Leadership Program
– Terry Harper Memorial Scholarships
– Robert D.G. Lewis First Amendment Award
– Students: Cover SPJ 2021 as a member of the SPJ News team
– June 22, 2021: Entry Deadline: Eugene S. Pulliam First Amendment Award
– June 22, 2021: Entry Deadline: Eugene C. Pulliam Fellowship for Editorial Writing
– September 2, 2021: SPJ 21 Journalism Conference
The Eugene C. Pulliam Fellowship was established to enable a mid-career editorial writer at a U.S. newspaper to have time away from daily responsibilities for study and research.
The fellowship awards $75,000 to an outstanding editorial writer or columnist to help broaden his or her journalistic horizons and knowledge of the world. The annual award can be used to cover the cost of study, research and/or travel in any field. The fellowship results in editorials and other writings, including books.
For more information and to apply, follow this link.