Open Doors Books Available
Purchase your copy of the Open doors book Today. The Open Doors book is the ultimate Freedom of Information resource:
• FOI Q &A. These narratives (basics, the courts, privacy, your life) provide an overview to Freedom of Information concepts and laws. These sections can be reprinted verbatim as editorials or commentaries.
• FOI, the news and the community. This section includes a snapshot of how important FOI is to daily news coverage. Also included is a list of Red Flags Π warning signs of restricted access that should be in the minds of journalists and other advocates of public access.
• FOI A to Z. To encourage more reporting on FOI issues, included is an alphabetically-organized list of specific subjects where FOI laws apply. Think of it as an FOI story tip sheet.
• FOI resources. Open Doors is itself a doorway to other FOI resources that offer more detailed and specific information.When you need FOI resources, let Open Doors be your gateway.
• Open Doors logos and icons. All Open Doors logos and icons may be downloaded and reproduced to make it easy for visual media to flag FOI-related stories.
$14.95 for Non-SPJ members
$9.95 for SPJ members
$7.95 per copy for 50 or more copies.
To purchase a copy of the Open Doors book please call 317/927-8000