Import the pros
When your school makes it hard to do hard news, the J Team makes it easy. We recruit a squad of professional journalists to work with you, virtually or even in person yup, we send them to your town to sit in your newsroom. Either way, it costs you nothing.
Join the team
If you need the J Team, contact us. First, well fight for with conventional weapons. But if that fails, well call in the team.
If you know pros who want to volunteer for the J Team, send them our way. Were keeping a master list of master journalists.
Where theres smoke, theres ire
When school leaders try to suppress your reporting, its usually because they have something to hide. So the J Team helps you...
- Dive deep into public records.
- Interview cordial and hostile sources.
- Clearly and cleverly write enticing stories.
- Design reader-friendly infographics to explain complex topics.
- Socially promote the hell out of the results.
Putting the me in team
Theres not just one J Team each is assembled to your specs. We choose experts who are best suited for discovering your schools worst secrets.
If your administration and Student Government hated what you were writing before, theyll really hate what the J Team teaches you.
– SMACK Home
– J Team: Smack some sense into your censors
– Bayonet Awards: Recognizing the nation's edgiest student journalists
– News: College Media Watchdog
– Meet the staff
– Contact us