– Lessons Learned: Top Tips as Journalism Schools Embark on the Accreditation Journey
– SPJ Sports Event: Thomas Rongen, Soccer Broadcaster
– To Be or Not To Be Accredited: How ACEJMC Accreditation Can Help (or Hurt) Your Journalism Program
– SPJ Sports Event Mina Kimes, ESPN NFL Analys
– Natural & Legal Challenges for International Journalism Graduates in the USA
Closely organized around SPJ's Code of Ethics, this updated edition uses real-life case studies to demonstrate how students and professionals in journalism and other communication disciplines identify and reason through ethical dilemmas.
SPJ and the Journalism Education Association are looking to match journalists and K-12 teachers in a nationwide effort to bring more journalism education to schools. The project, #Press4Education, provides lesson plans, presentations and other resources to journalists who want to volunteer to share their knowledge. Get the details and get involved here.
– 9/28/23: SPJ23 Annual Convention
– 9/29/23: Covering a U.S. Government Shutdown: Story ideas for national and local reporters
– 10/03/23: National FOI Summit 2023
– 10/04/23: Fall Health Coverage: What two experts want journalists to know in a time of vaccine fatigue
– 10/05/23: Application Deadline: Chauncey Bailey Journalist of Color Investigative Reporting Fellowship